Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Enough

Complacency is today's watch word. Just getting along. Just keeping my head above water. Just doing what needs to be done to make it.am I believing for my greatness or am I willing to settle for the here and now. A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. I don"t know what I am believing for anymore. I don't know what to ask for. Not my wishes and desires. Not my dreams. I ask God to give me a clean heart. Remove any and everything that is not his will and desire. Show me what I need to do. How do I make this sacrifice and still find love? What is my focus, what should my attention be on? Draw it out of me, Lord. Guide me to your will. I will trust you. Guide me spiritually so that I am not content with the way things are and that I can stretch to a new comfort zone. Zephaniah 1:2-4 2 “I will utterly consume everything From the face of the land,” Says the Lord; 3 “I will consume man and beast; I will consume the birds of the heavens, The fish of the sea, And the stumbling blocks[a] along with the wicked. I will cut off man from the face of the land,” Says the Lord. 4 “I will stretch out My hand against Judah, And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I will cut off every trace of Baal from this place,

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive