Monday, February 6, 2012

Blessings

Thank you Lord for your blessings. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you Lord for hearing the prayers of your people and answering them. You are a good God. You reward us even when we don't deserve it. You give us the desires of our heart. Your word is our food for life. I am so very happy that you have given us the man of God that we needed. Not all can answer your call, but for those who can you will reward them in heaven. Glory be to God. Life allows us to make choices that will bring us closer to God. Let us always make the right choice. Fight the good fight of faith. God prepares us for his decisions even when don't know he is doing anything. The right decision is the God decision. If God is in it then you will succeed. I thank God I have prayers and desires. God answers prayers and if he can answer yours he can answer mine. I speak peace over my life. I have no regrets. A bird in the hand is more valuable than two in the bush. A sure thing is always a good choice. Better to stick with what you know, then to venture into the unknown with what you don't know. Life is a vapor. It is gone before you know it. Dare to Dream and follow that dream. Believe you can and spend your life doing just that. Know that God has a purpose for you in life and seek Him first. Thank you God for your insight and for your hand in my life. Lord I know you are protecting me and I trust you to know what is best for me. I walk boldly into my future. Thank you God for your protection and knowledge that I seek constantly. I know that you answer all prayers so my prayers are answered. Glory to God. I walk by Faith and not by sight. The Lord is my Shepard and I shall not want. Glory to God today and every day. I will praise you Lord today and everyday. I will bless the Lord and his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Taste and see that the Lord is good and his mercy endures forever and ever and ever. Be blessed today and be a blessing, I love you Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive