Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Delivered

Jonah 2 New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Jonah 2 Jonah Prays to the Lord  1 From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. 2 He said,    "When I was in trouble, I called out to you.       And you answered me.    When I had almost drowned,       I called out for help.       And you listened to my cry.  3 You threw me into the Mediterranean Sea.       I was in the middle of its waters.       They were all around me.    All of your rolling waves       were sweeping over me.  4 I said, 'I have been driven away from you.       But I will look again       toward your holy temple in Jerusalem.'  5 I had almost drowned in the waves.       The deep waters were all around me.       Seaweed was wrapped around my head.  6 I sank down to the bottom of the mountains.       I thought I had died       and gone down into the grave forever.    But you brought my life up       from the very edge of the pit.       You are the Lord my God.  7 "When my life was nearly over,       I remembered you, Lord.    My prayer rose up to you.       It reached you in your holy temple in heaven.  8 "Some people worship the worthless statues of their gods.       They turn away from the grace       you want to give them.  9 But I will sacrifice a thank offering to you.       And I will sing a song of thanks.    I will do what I have promised.       Lord, you are the one who saves."  10 The Lord gave the fish a command. And it spit Jonah up onto dry land. Thank you God for your commitment. When I fell into a pit you were there to bring me out. I can see the light of day. Spiritually I have been saved. Lord you know what's best for me better than I know for myself. I strive to reach that place that you want to send me. Take away all restrictions that I have placed on myself and allow me to do your will. Lord you have delivered me from one difficult situation after another. I choose you Lord and I thank you for your discipline and grace. You are my salvation Lord. I trust you Lord. you are always there to keep me from harm even when I am running towards it. Thank you God for your blessings. Glory to God. Lord hear the prayers of you people, search our hearts and find a honest,true and clean heart that is truly ready to serve you Lord God Almighty. Let you will be done in my life. Thank you God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive