Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends

Bless is the Lord. Thank you Lord for today. I take nothing for granted. I continue to strive towards your goal Lord. Without you I don't know where I would be. I don't want to go anywhere without you in my life. You are my friend. Speak truth in my life. Maintains friendship requires effort. It is not a given. It's easier to lose a friend than it is to keep one. Neglect, indifference and contempt are easy ways to lose a friend. Nurture, groom and use patience to keep a friend. Encourage each other. Be a friend. Show some love. God bless you today. I love you. Proverbs 27  1 Do not boast about tomorrow,    for you do not know what a day may bring.  2 Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth;    an outsider, and not your own lips.  3 Stone is heavy and sand a burden,    but a fool’s provocation is heavier than both.  4 Anger is cruel and fury overwhelming,    but who can stand before jealousy?  5 Better is open rebuke    than hidden love.  6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted,    but an enemy multiplies kisses.  7 One who is full loathes honey from the comb,    but to the hungry even what is bitter tastes sweet.  8 Like a bird that flees its nest    is anyone who flees from home.  9 Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,    and the pleasantness of a friend    springs from their heartfelt advice.  10 Do not forsake your friend or a friend of your family,    and do not go to your relative’s house when disaster strikes you—    better a neighbor nearby than a relative far away.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive