Monday, July 5, 2010

Turning Fear into Faith

 Letting go of fear. That which holds me. What is pressing on me and taking away my energy. What is keeping me bound and fearful. I pray that my fears decrease and my faith increases. I ask God to refresh my spirit and renew my commitment. My responsibility is to God. Oh how important it is to establish this on faith.
I pray that I can stay committed. I continue to see out God and I look for the right way. I am not alone in this and I feel reassured in knowing that.
I hope that I can  continue to knock down the barriers that have held me before and to take hold of the new belief and power that is possible in my life.
God bless you tonight. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you and pray for your daily. You are my heart.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive