Saturday, July 3, 2010

Faith

Five People of Faith
Luke 7


Jesus has many different approaches but one goal in mind. Come to God. The only way is through Jesus. Jesus heals the servant because of the faith of his master. Jesus brings the widow's son from the dead because he was touched by her grief. Jesus reassures John's disciples that he is the one. He heals the lame, the blind now see, the dead are raised, the poor receive the good news.
...Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of me...Luke 7:23
I pray that I will have the courage to take risks in reaching out to those around me who are open to learning about Christ Jesus. I pray that I can be an example of Jesus' true spirit and love in my daily walk.

I pray that I am able and willing to worship Jesus and show honor and glory to Jesus just like the woman who poured perfume on his feet and washed the m with her tears and hair. I pray that I too can take risks in my faith and devotion to Jesus.
Thank You Lord for giving me the opportunity to love you and know that you are available in many opportunities that I face daily. Let your light shine through me. Allow me to worship you and humble myself daily. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you and pray for you daily. I have faith in this working out.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive