Friday, July 2, 2010

Relationships

Ephesians 5:21-33
Husbands and Wives
I never got a chance to finish this yesterday. It has been on my mind and I refuse to let it go. The devil will not steal this from me without a fight.

I pray for you daily and now that I know you don't feel well I am going to help. I dont know what that stuff is that girl was talking about but this is something that will work. I almost went over to Walgreens right then and there and got it for you but I will bring you some Sunday. Go to the pharmacy and ask for Florastor if you want it sooner. They have the adult and the children. Its a little costly but its worth it for stuff like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness. You have to ask the pharmacist for it because its behind the counter, but you dont need a prescription.  Take two in the morning and two at night the first day. Then one in the morning and one at night the next day. You will feel a difference on the first day. A pharmacist recommended it and I think it is great for this kind of thing.

I should have turned around and brought you some and took it back to you. I say that to say taking care of you is something I want to do. I look forward to that.  I want you to be healthy and loved. As I drove home I was upset with myself for a little bit because I didn't turn around and bring the medicine back to you. But then I reminded myself that I will not let the devil steal from me a better sense of calm, loving, devotion to my man and his cause.

I pray that I can be a help and not a hindrance. I will keep my mind fixed on the positive with you and not on the negative. I want nothing but the best for you. Try the Florstor, please. You will feel so much better and it will happen quickly too. Please try it. I wish you could get it tonight.  Now I really wish I had turned around. I'm going to let that go and move on. I've got to stop beating myself up for not doing every thought that comes into my mind. It will get better. I will respond much better to doing the right thing. Make a mistake, learn from it and keep on going. Keep trying and trying and trying. Keep talking, keep making something happen. Stay focused and determined to win. You are a winner. This too shall pass.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you. Try to get some rest. You are going to run yourself ragged.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive