Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good Morning and God Bless You Today

I let a day slip by me so I am up early, too early, I've been up since 4am. We have a court date this morning. Doctor appointments in the afternoon. Then I have to take my dad over to his brother's house so he can go to a ballgame with them Friday. Then pick him up Friday evening. Take a little nap and bring my quarters for the beach on Saturday.
I ask God to help me follow his example of grace under pressure. I am aware that we have four basic: the accusation, the interrogation, the defense and the verdict. I pray for God's favor in this matter. Its not enough to have been treated unjustly, its can you prove it. Evidence, evidence, evidence. There is none. I pray that God is with me today and that I am victorious. I pray that you have a good day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you and pray for you daily.

John 19:10-16
10"Do you refuse to speak to me?" Pilate said. "Don't you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?"
 11Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."
 12From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jews kept shouting, "If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar."
 13When Pilate heard this, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judge's seat at a place known as the Stone Pavement (which in Aramaic is Gabbatha). 14It was the day of Preparation of Passover Week, about the sixth hour.
      "Here is your king," Pilate said to the Jews.
 15But they shouted, "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!"
      "Shall I crucify your king?" Pilate asked.
      "We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.
 16Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive