Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank You Lord

Thank You Father God for today. I am blessed and highly favored. I have given my all to the task at hand and I am done. Thank you God for giving me a strong mind and body to complete it. I have put in my grades for science for the 6 and 8th grade students. Its done and its done on time. Now to work on the 7th grade for final completion next week. But Lord I will not wait until the last minute for them either. Daily I will attend to the task. Daily I will make sure something is done. Daily I will prepare myself for the final date. Steady, determined, and consistent will be my pace.
Lord I pray that we are over with this woman at the building. She is out now. She has what remains of her stuff. She needs to just move on. We have gone to court with her and the judge says its over. I have learned from my mistakes and I know that I am not cut out to be a landlord. I need training, training and more training. You have to know how to chose the right person. Even after the credit and background checks. Character counts. How we treat each other is very important. You just cant trust people to be honest and forthright all the time.
Lord I pray that my journey in will not be hampered with huge delays. But who am I kidding, rain brings delays. It is the nature of the beast. The situation requires you to plan accordingly. Leave earlier. Off I go to get ready.  Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you. I'm still fishing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive