Saturday, June 26, 2010

OMG

Thank you Lord  for getting me home safely. I dont have my contacts iBe blesen so I pray that I am hitting the right keys. Today was an early day. 8am the Hunger Walk. High humidity and just plain hot. I was pleased that I could do it. It was a 3.2 mile walk and we were done by 10:30 pretty much. Then my daughter met me there and we took the little one over to the Shedd. OMG, that's my new saying now.The lines were crazy. We had a good time though. We didnt see the dolphin show but we saw everything else. The 4D theatre is the best. I love it.
Why didnt I hug you when I saw you today\? What's up with that>
Then we walked along the lakefront, watching the boats, it was so beautiful. Then over to the Taste. I was leery about going but I was thoroughly impressed with the new format, setup of the Taste. I hadnt been in a few years and I remembered the last time and the tremendous crowds so I didnt feel I was missing anything. Well this year, Daley wasnt playing. Its fenced in, there are a ton of police all around, the Taste was a hit. It reminded me of a very organized event instead of the free for all it has been in the past.
Im so tired now I can barely see. Thank You God for such a blessed day and thanks for allowing me to hang close to the celebrity today. I still have a lot of love for him Lord. Did you really bring me this far to fail. Am I really going to blow this Miss my opportunity, be left out, left behind and just plain neglected? I just refuse to believe that you have taken me this far and its over.  Im tired, I am going to bed.Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you. My spelling is horrible, no glasses.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive