Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I will Praise God's Name

Psalm 69:30-36 (New International Version)


 30 I will praise God's name in song
       and glorify him with thanksgiving.
 31 This will please the LORD more than an ox,
       more than a bull with its horns and hoofs.
 32 The poor will see and be glad—
       you who seek God, may your hearts live!
 33 The LORD hears the needy
       and does not despise his captive people.
 34 Let heaven and earth praise him,
       the seas and all that move in them,
 35 for God will save Zion
       and rebuild the cities of Judah.
       Then people will settle there and possess it;
 36 the children of his servants will inherit it,
       and those who love his name will dwell there.

I thank you God for reminding me that I don't mind waiting. I am waiting on the Lord. I will do what is needed. The Lord knows my struggles and what I am faced with each and every day. I am not invisible to him. I have looked at areas of my life where I see independence where once there was dependence. I strive to have a balance of the independence and the dependence in my life. Lord I believe that each and every day freedom of utterance is given to me and I will open my mouth boldly and courageously as I ought to do to get the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ out to the people. I thank you Lord for the added strength which comes through superhuman experiences that you have given me. I don't know what to say but the right words seem to come. Lord I pray for will in all situations in my life. Thank you for walking this road with me. May God bless you today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive