Thursday, October 29, 2009

Your Promise

Father God we are your people. Your word says in 2 Chronicles 7:14 AMP:
If My people, who are called by My name shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Father God we are your people and we call you by name. We confess with our mouth and believe in our heart that your word does not go out in vain. Thank You for hearing our prayers and moving your Spirit in our land. Lord do not let our spirit fail us because of fear. We worship and adore you Lord. We desire to humble ourselves before you Lord.

I thank You Lord for quiet time. For a time to seek you out. Give me a spirit of humility. Search my heart Lord. Remove that which is not like you. You know my thoughts before I speak them. You know my heart's desires. I am transparent to you Lord.

Forgive me for judging inappropriately, for complaining, for criticizing men, women and children who have been leaders, followers and participants in my life. Lord release your living waters to heal our nation. I desire to follow your lead and to conform to your ways and your will. Search me, guide me, direct me.

I believe, if I could just touch the hem of his garment, then I too shall be healed. I Believe in God's Promise in my life. He has not forgotten, abandoned me or turned his back on me. He Loves Me with an everlasting love. He loves Me. Thank You Lord for loving me. Glory Be to God. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive