Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Put My Trust In Thee

In thee O Lord do I put my trust. I shall speak of your righteousness all the day long.

I will hope continually and will praise you all the day long.

O Lord be not far away. I will walk in your strength. Do not cast me off in my time of old age. Forsake me not when my strength fails. O Lord be not far away and make haste for my help.

Lord take my adversaries and confound and consume them. Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor those that seek to hurt me.

Lord don't forget me. Father God take care to keep me near. Lord you are my everything. My strength, my life. In you I make my being. May God be the glory. I put my trust in you Lord. - influenced and prayed about from Psalm 71
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive