Monday, October 12, 2009

Asked And Agreed Together

Father God we thank you that as we have asked and agreed together, you have heard our prayers. We thank you for hearing our prayers and connecting us with people who are also working for the good of those that love the Lord.

Thank you Lord for people in our lives who are not just paying lip service to the problems or throwing money at an area that is not going to be useful or productive. Lord we have seem quick fix solutions and this cannot be one of them.

This is a long and arduous journey. Thank God for new beginnings. Let today's journey be a successful one. We are on the road to recovery. Thank You for placing the right people in the right place of our lives.

I pray that having had an opportunity to renew and refresh that I go back with a new attitude towards my students. I want to not be a thorn in their side and for them to not be one in mine. I know its not sunshine and blue skies but let me find a place where I am calm and in a mode of control. Let me find patience and even more patience when necessary.

Let my classroom management improve. Reduce the noise and distractions. Allow the science projects to go off without a glitch. Allow the low readers to be successful. Let my lesson plans be appropriate. Let my words be uplifting and educating.

Let my thoughts be more along the lines of Gods thoughts and ideas for my life and the people who I influence on a personal and professional level. Let me be successful in my personal and professional relationships. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Let me hear and understand what I need to know. Let me be open to new suggestions that are from the heart.

Lord let me get some tenants in that building. Let's get that building sold. Let's make something happen over there. This is just too much for me to keep together. I need new ideas, new options, something has to change with this Lord. May God bless you and allow you to be a blessing to those around you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive