Monday, October 26, 2009

The Verdict

If my life is to be judged by the quality and level of my obedience, then I am not going to be judged very favorable. I'm guilty. I have committed the offense and I am guilty. They have the proof. I know the truth. I have not been there on time like I should have. I have not spent the time doing lesson plans, correcting papers, making the right decisions at home. Following through with my financial responsibility. Paying my bills on time. The list goes on and on. I am guilty. I have not prayed when I should have. Read the bible when I should have. Loved more intensely. Written in my journal, when I should have. I have been negligent.

Keeping God's word in my life. Restoring faith in someone who has lost faith. Have I been bold in speaking and talking to a non Christian? Have I encouraged others to believe in God and to have faith, and to trust?

I believe in God's faithfulness. Let God be true and man be a liar. God could condemn us now but His word gives us forgiveness and faith and trust. Trust in the Lord. I didn't earn it, I was given it .As a gift, a present.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive