Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New Location

Lord I ask you to guide and direct my path while I go through this relocation. Finding a new place is not the easiest thing to do. Allowing an old place to be let go is tough also. Give me guidance to do the right thing. Prioritize what is important and keep my focus on that. Lord forgive me where I have fallen short of your expectations for me. Forgive me when I have been self absorbed or too much in another person's life. Forgive me Lord when I have doubted your interest in my life and problems. Forgive me Lord for ever taking you for granted and just being negligent about our relationship. Forgive me Lord for being disrespectful and distant. Lord forgive me for all of the times that I have fallen short of your expectations for me. Forgive Me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive