Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A living example of Love

Roman 5:5

And hope does not disappoint us because God has poured out his Love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.



Don't worry that you don't have enough love inside of you. The word says that God' Love is poured out into our hearts by Holy Spirit. We had nothing to do with it. God's Love is in our hearts. We just have to decide to let it flow.

Today I make a strong commitment to live the life of love. To let God's Love flow in my life. I want to heal any wounds that I have caused. Father God teach me to love even when things go wrong. I don't want to walk away angry. Show me how to be patient and kind when things don't go my way. Allow me to overlook spiteful words from angry people. Allow me to rejoice in another person's blessing. Teach me to speak in love and not gossip. Lord your word says that you have poured love into my heart, let me bring it out and be a reflection of love for you. Direct my love so that I remove every obstacle in the path of my living freely with my true love. Keep love flowing freely in the lives of those around me. Let others in my life feel love and respond in love. Put resentments behind me and allow me to forgive those who have wronged me and let me be forgiven by those that I have wronged. In the days ahead allow me to increase in my love and commitment. Let me overflow with love. Cause me to be a living example of Love. In Jesus Name. Amen.'
Be blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive