Thursday, February 5, 2009

What Was I Thinking

This morning I looked at my calendar to see when our next three day weekend was and I realized that I have a church calendar and my school calendar, almost side by side. It reminded me of the sermon where we are pulled by both sides. Some days I have to look at one or the other. When I want to know Ash Wednesday, Easter or any other religious holiday, I look at one calendar. When I want to know testing days, staff development and stuff like that, I look at the school calendar. You cant have two masters. You will love one and hate the other. I believe that can exist at different intervals and alternate between the two. I know the accepted answer but I know the pressure and position that each of them calls for. My choice is to serve God. I can not let man win in my life.I look for balance and there is none. One must win. God's will must be my will. I chose and I have to understand that my choice is the right choice. I am a winner by choosing God.
Good Night

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive