Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today

[WORK+ART+God.jpg]

Today I will rejoice in the Lord.

"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever, with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations" Psalm 89:1

Father God I unfold my past and put it in proper perspective. Those things that are behind I leave behind. I don't want my it to be my will, let it be God's will. I trust you Lord with all my heart and I lean not to my own understanding but to yours. I acknowledge that you Lord make my way straight. I cant do it without you. Whatever it takes I want to live in the new resurrection, the freshness of being alive and not dead, the renewing of my mind with Christ Jesus.

I don't know all that is to come or profess to say I understand everything that has happened in my past but I don know I am willing to work daily toward the day when I will finally be all that the Lord wants me to be. I want to devote all my energies to being in that race where I am pressing toward the end and I receive the The Lord, Our Father is calling me up to be. Because Christ Jesus died for me I will have the chance to reach that goal.

I am blessed today and everyday. I pray that in letting go of the past I am able to walk wholeheartedly in to my future with a renewed authority, power, privilege and right. I am a child of The Most High God.

Be extremely blessed today and be a blessing to some one.

I welcome all responses. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive