Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello

Thank God for new mercies every day. I Have been sick, under the weather, whatever you want to call it, I have not been feeling good for the last few days. I had no business coming today, Once you turn fifty everything begins to fall apart. I have to schedule a whole and complete physical now. Other stuff is going on. No matter, I believe it will all be just fine. I just couldn't miss this day since I have been absent from this journal since Tuesday. I have not been on the computer at all this week. I wanted to see you and interact, speak to, hug you.

You are so thoughtful to do all that you do for us. Having that speaker here today was truly a good thing. You have your finger on the pulse of this community. You listen to what people say and are aware of their needs. I'm very proud of you. You do so much for so many. Thank You for being you.

I take nothing for granted. I appreciate every moment, touch and encounter. I don't even assume that you are still reading this journal. I just hope and pray for something more each and every day. I don't take anything for granted and I never take you for granted. I am grateful for everything. Thank You Lord.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive