Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today

Today I make amends with the fact that my daughter is leaving this Thursday. on her sister's birthday. We have been a close family and now she leaves with our prayers and thoughts with her. It will be alright, it will be alright. Good job, I guess, who knows what a good company is anymore. Good prospects for a promotion. Lord that is one thing that has been on my mind.

Had my first National Board meeting with my cohort yesterday. Three hours every Monday until May for sure and possibly June. What have I gotten myself into. This seems to be a huge amount of work. No wonder so many people don't do it.

Daddy's building has water coming in from the top and the bottom. I have to orchestrate the calling and setting up appointments to work on the building and viewing with insurance.  Cant travel their our normal route, roads are flooded. What to do, what to do. Do I try to go today or do I just go to bible study, stay in the city. Am I being neglectful of one, selfish of another because I desire to be with him tonight instead of worrying about that building. There's really little that I can do except look and even then I cant get on the roof. We need the expert up there.

Lord I am not complaining. I know we all have things that need to be done. Sometimes I feel less productive than I should. I know that you order our steps but sometimes .... with work also being a factor, I just feel overwhelmed. Most of the time I just do what I have to do and keep moving. If I sit and think about it then its  seems to be too much. But as I read Isaiah 45:12 and18 and 19-25. Our Lord created everything and wants us to inhabit this Earth. The  Lord did not say in vain Seek me, but seek me first and everything else will come second. Every knee will bow and every tongue shall confess that the Lord God Almighty Reigns. I put my trust in the Lord. Everything will work according to His perfect will.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive