Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Going to Be Alright!

Blessed be the Lord. I'm going to be alright. Don't you worry about me. I'm a winner in this situation for my life and health. Thank you Lord for keeping me on the right track. I believe that I have new mercies each and every day.

Unity Sunday I was rushing. Rushing to get to you. I made it and was able to participate in a powerful worship session. I tried to get a CD so I could savor it over the week in my car and it was sold out by the time I got there. I did get my ticket for November. Then I am blessed to see you are still out side. Mama T gets me before I can get you and just like that you are gone.

I don't want to be classified as some hurt woman who's afraid to love. I don't like that label. I bristle up when I think someone long ago did something that affects my love life now. I don't give him that power over me. I never knew love before. We never had love, we had something different. God says to love one another. This is the most important commandment. This is much different from what I had before. This is being truly open to someone else who is truly open to you and trusting them to love you, honor you and protect you just as you intention is to do the same for them. I am pressing forward to take hold of that which Christ has called me.

I know that I'm not crazy. I'm just making choices, for what ever reason, that are contrary to my heart's desire. Is it easier to not be with you that it is to be with you. I want you to be happy and to have the very best that God has to offer you. I want you to be at peace with your life. Restless about the more that God has for you. You have God's promise that you will succeed. I believe that I will be what God wants me to be. I know that God loves me and wants me to love myself even more. Believe in Him and I believe in you.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.,

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive