Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank You

Thank You for taking the time to do my aunt's service. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern. Your showed caring and concern when you spoke about her. She was sick for a long time but she always wanted to hear your sermon. I was glad to know that she got a chance to be there on Sunday. Thank You for being there. I know it threw your schedule off but I thank you anyway. I know you went out of your way and I truly respect that and appreciate your efforts and trouble. The family is very grateful. I didn't know it was going to be all those acknowledgements. It is done now.

I have to get to church now. I'm excited about my future. With all the stress in my life I can still call on the Lord for guidance, hope and love. I need God today and I want to let him know that I need him today. I need him. I need you. Guide my path.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive