Monday, May 12, 2008

The Woman at the Well

This has been a repeated message these last few months. I try to relate my bible teachings and lessons to my life and I can only come up with the fact that I am about to openly have an affair with a man of the cloth that will cause others to think badly of me.

I know that right now I dont give a rat's patootie what people think.

Let it happen. I think I needed to strengthen my confidence with the counselor and then just jump into what I know is for me.

I wont be there on Sunday. We are celebrating Mother's Day at the House of Blues next Sunday and of course she (my mother) wanted the event to take place at the 12: 30 brunch. I am missing you already.

I have decided that I will not let a day go by that doesnt let you know that I love you.

I love you.

You might have thought that couneseling might have been destructive but it was rewarding. I know what is truly important. You and me.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive