Friday, May 9, 2008

Let's Not Forget

Let's not forget what God said on this.  Let's not forget our commitment to this.

No one really knows us and this situation. Noone can tell me whats real in this situation. Yes it was daunting to hear he's just not going to leave for you, there is no reason for you to think that there is a possibility of a relationship there, forget him and just be friends. Think about yourself and increase your self esteem and positive attitude about your life. You can have whatever it is you want, He thinks I am right to not talk and to keep my distance. That's not at all what I wanted to hear. It seemed true, it seemed final, it seemed...but then God stepped in.

Dont let the devil steal your joy. Dont let the devil make you believe that my blessing for you is not coming to fruition. I can increase my ability to destress and increase my self esteem without losing my dream. I wont lose my blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive