Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Visualization

When you visualize something you have to have a picture of what you believe something will be. You must have an idea of the end result.  You have to play that positive picture in your mind and continue to see that picture in your mind. Its not just thinking I will do this or be there. It's actually seeing yourself there. Feeling the actual essence of being there. Smelling the air, feeling the wind, actually being there. When you can visualize being there then you are able to accomplish the goal.

I know that your birthday is Thursday. I can tell you have a lot on your mind. I pray for you daily. I cover you with the blood of Jesus. You are under a lot of pressure but ultimately I know that you will call on the One who can relieve all pressures.

I had a whole list of things I wanted to tell you about in the car but now I'm tired so I will have to say good night.

God bless you tonight. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive