Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Secret

I am reading the Secret.

I have found it very enlightening.

My therapist recommended it. He seems to be familiar with teachers, women and black women.

He asked me what was it that I liked about you and I thought about how strong you are, how funny you are, how you are handsome, but not stuck on yourself. You are sensitive to other people.

I wonder what you would say about me. Would it be generic? Have you moved on? Is this too much for you?

I decided that I am going to think better about myself. The book clearly gives insight in the best way to have success in your life. So I am thinking the thoughts that will bring success into my life. Success in my love life. Success in my home life and success in my work life.

I want to be honest about what I feel, think and believe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive