Saturday, May 17, 2008

Let's Move Forward, Not Backwards

Sometimes life will throw you a curve ball and you have to be ready to catch it and throw it back.

Its hard being a woman. Its extremely hard.

The woman at the well. She didn't ask for five different husbands. She might have tried to make each and every marriage work. She doesn't want to be with a man who doesn't want to marry her and make it legit but at this moment in her life he seems to be able to meet a need in her life and his unwillingness to commit to her is something that she puts up with. She has decided to settle for the man who seems to want her but is unwilling to make that commitment. All women are in that position at one time or another. I feel like I am in that position now. I want a man but he's not ready to make that commitment and so I stay and tell my self that its me somehow that is the reason for the problems.

I went to 5 PM mass today because I wont be at church tomorrow. I have to go to brunch with my family. This is our mother's day celebration. Mom wanted to go to the House of Blues for brunch so we are doing their gospel brunch tomorrow at 12:30.

I wont be able to listen to your wonderful sermon tomorrow either. I'll have to listen to the edited version later. God I pray that you speak to me tomorrow. Help me to understand.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive