Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello and good night

Hypnotherapy, meditation and relaxation.

Positive thoughts, with a CD to release my anxiety and stress.

No medication, I dont need it nor do I want it.

I believe that this will increase my confidence and self esteem.

I have positive affirmations to improve my outlook and I am successful.

I want to be your friend, to talk to you and to get to know you. I probably wont see him again. He has some good ideas about stress and anxiety relief, I will and have used them and found them to be helpful. But he thinks I should forget about you. He believes that unless you leave the priesthood that their is no future, and if you did I would feel too guilty for us to have a relationship. He thinks thats why I have backed away from you. Guilt. Damned if I do, damned if I dont. 

I just want God to weigh in and guide me. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive