Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Worries and Anxieties

Praise God today. I woke up at 4:24am with you on my mind. Glory be to God. That's your prayer time. I'm blessed to be on your mind. Thank you God for your blessing. I'm always nervous on the first day. You show me that if I just have faith. Faith that everything will be alright. No matter what comes my way, God is with me. I invite him in. I pray that I never give up this challenge before me. There must be a day, a time, a place where this will stop and my prayers are answered. Together, we are better. I can't dwell on the past. I look forward to the future. I'm ready for the challenges of today. It's a new day and new possibilities. God is good. I love you and pray for you. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive