Monday, September 19, 2016

Working Together

Daniel 6:3-4 Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. At this, the administrators and the satraps tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent. 

Praise God that we can work together. Don't let strife, jealousy and any other chachter flaw lead us astray. Praise God we can come to him with our concerns. 
My house problems need your attention Lord. Let the replacement of the sump pump be all that is needed.
Lord don't let the teachers strike, that's not what we want, but I know it will happen no matter what because they don't feel as if they are being respected. Hear our pleas Lord God. 
Fix me Lord. Help me find my way. Guide me. Keep me near you. Thank you for your blessings. God bless you today. Be safe and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive