Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Contentment

1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we bought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.

Be content with the things that we have. Pray for those who are needy and without family. See the need in the world and face it honestly. My class is full of needy children. It will prove to be an interesting school year. I can't believe the summer is over. I can't believe that I'm so terrible at this relationship. Here we are closer and closer to a beautiful future together and I'm like this. My priorities need aligning. I need aligning. I will not begin the day in desperation. There is hope for me and I will not give up on me. I lock you and pray for a wonderful day for you today. Be safe and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive