Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I'm on the Menu

Dear God, I'm on the menu at the lion's club. I still have water issues at home. Now we have to have the line looked at inside and out. There must be a blockage. What's that going to cost! There's the doctor today, I pray I have no changes. Then off to school, so far this year hasn't been too bad, just that I have no books. I have my grade book being watched. My class is on notice, I have to put together all of the materials. What a hassle that's been so far. But still, I rise. Thank you Maya Angelou. Put the challenges in God's hand and together we can go through. I put our relationship in God's hand. Together we can go to the next level. I can make a difference with my life. This is not how it will end. I praise God for giving me another chance. I'm ready for change in my life. Every September is a new beginning. I love you and pray for you. Where's our new beginning, together we can make a change for our relationship. I'm going to pray on that. God Bless you today, stay steady, be firm and know that you are loved dearly. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive