Friday, September 30, 2016

Professional Developmeny

Thank you for the consideration of just reading anything that I write about. I humble myself because last night, I couldn't get to sleep so I watched frontline where they compared the two presidential candidates. Trump just infuriates me. Finding out that his mentors were the McCarthy era witch hunters is just so crazy. How and why is this extreme racist, fascist able to get such a strong hold on our country? The pendulum is swinging back to the right and not that I want it to the far left, but let's try and balance it. Knowing that our country has made so many promises to black people and not come through with the talk. People are people. All people matter but some would rather step on you than to help you or even just be fair to you. It's about who can I get over on. Trump is treating the people like chumps. Win or lose, he has made an impact and I don't see him going away. We are going to find ourselves going back to a more divisive society. We will hate more and blame more. Is Hill the best choice, well right now she is the only choice. I'm at a PD today and the speaker is boring. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive