Monday, August 22, 2016

You are the Key

Thank You God for another chance. Forgive me Lord for all of my mistakes. Forgive me for ignoring the help that is from God. I humble my self to you. Forgive me for thinking I had the ability to help myself through these difficult times. I need heavenly help in these difficult times. I must let go. Let God catch me. Practice trusting God. I know he can do it. Am I running the good race? I pray that God will help me stay on track. I pray that I am not cutting in on someone els and keeping them from obeying the truth. I ask God to help me be both a good runner and a good companion. I don't want to steer you off  track. I love you and trust that you are on track. We were called to be free, to serve one another in love. To love our neighbor as ourselves. I pray I am not buying into the religion of women are bad and the downfall of good men. I want to believe women are good and the jewel of his life. It's like Aretha Franklin said, you are the key to my peace of mind, you make me feel like a natural woman. When I'm in your presence, all things are possible. I love you and pray for you daily.

Galatians 5:6
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.


Galatians 5:7-10, 13-15 
You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. 




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive