Thursday, August 25, 2016

Never Give Up

I don't know what the problem was but for the past two days I have thought I posted an entry and I didn't. I wrote an entry each day but it never posted. I saw that the one from the day before didn't post so I tried to post it. Thought it went through and then found out this evening that it didn't. I don't think of it as chance so I'm wondering what the problem is. Was I negative, was I not on the subject, did I hurt your feelings, Lord knows I want to know. So I'm sitting here at football practice, thinking about you and I decide to check what I wrote this morning. I decided to use yesterday's post and then I see nothing posted. Now the post seems outdated. Let's start from  where we are now. This is the year of yes for me. I'm saying yes to everything, within reason.from August to August. Yes, yes, yes. It's possible, and it can be done. I'm excited about tomorrow. I can't wait to see you. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive