Friday, August 19, 2016

Football Practice

Thank you God for all that you do. I came out earlier to help pass out flyers but it was raining so I stopped and got an umbrella, because I didn't have one in he car. Drove by the rectory and there was no one out front but two young people. I went to catholic charities and dropped of a donation and then went home. I thought I had missed you guys. Then I see you waited for the storm to pass and then went out. I suppose I should have gotten out of he car, my loss. Then I came home, went to see a movie and now I am at football practice with my grandson. I hope the block party is going well. I'm sure it is. The weather is nice now, not too hot, not too cold.god is good. I pray that he will have mercy on me and show kindness. When you are outside and the breeze is blowing on your face, you can appreciate God's majesty with nature. Be Blessed and continue to be a blessing. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive