Thursday, August 18, 2016

That's So Sweet

Praise God. You are so thoughtful. I'm not asking for anything. My bills are paid, I will survive with the support of my daughter. Then I'm back, supporting them. Not really, we help each other out.  I am budgeted cash wise. I stay torn about paying tithes with a credit card. I haven't done it yet, but I'm considering it. I just feel like tithes are what I earn. If I ain't earning then I pay from what I have cash available. I'm not as bad as some. I will be fine. What are we doing talking about money like an old married couple? I'll be fine. Some folks are way worse off than me and some are better off than me. I'm not the worse nor am am I the best. I thank God for my blessings. I have a job to go to, a roof over my head, my health, etc. this is just temporary. I have to adjust my attitude. Lots of people are worse off than me and you know that. My complaining seems so meaningless when I put it in perspective. My heart is full just knowing you want to help. Thank you for your concern and thoughtfulness. You are the best. Be blessed and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive