Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Want You In My Life

There is no doubt about it, being around you is better than not being around you. I miss you and think of you all the time. There's a true connection. Why can't I make this better? I love you and really wonder why we aren't together. I'm not stuck on an ex or devastated from a previous relationship. There's no one else and still this is an elusive relationship. I wonder often if you are interested or just being nice. I think we are committed to the single life but would love the idea of being a couple. Together is better than alone in most instances. Thank you for your love. I love you and hope that we find our way to each other. I am preparing to return to school and that always becomes very emotional for me.we received our last paycheck the second week in July and don't get another one until September 23 so that keeps all the teachers and staff on edge. Why we can't get a year round paycheck, I don't know. Budgeting for eight to ten weeks of no paycheck is annoying. I know we should save but it just doesn't work out like that. You never seem to be able to save enough then you are living of of credit cards until you get a check again. I hate the thought that I am the only one. It seems such a long time since I have shared my thoughts and feelings. Be blessed. I love You. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive