Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thankful for the gift of the Spirit

Thank you God for your Spirit.
Romans 8:8-10 
Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God. You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 

I'm grateful for all that is done in my life. God, watch over me in my struggles today. Remind me to teach with passion. Believe in myself and the children. I have an obligation to have them move on well prepared. I have to remember to renew my spirit. I'm no good to anyone if I can't do better. Do my best, place my best effort forth and there will be change.
What ever I do, do it with love and sincerity. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive