Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Guard Myself

Malachi 1:2
I have loved you, says the Lord. But you ask, How have you loved us?

Dear Lord, I guard my thoughts and my spirit. I pray that I do not break faith with you . I do not want to offend God. I know waiting can be open-ended and seem forever. I am edgy and restless and irritated. I have a tendency to want to complain and believe that I am being treated unfairly. My behavior during my waiting is just as important as the waiting with grace and compliance. Walking in peace and uprightness. Turning away from sin means I'm not doing what is wrong in God's eyes. Anything that is offensive to him, I will stop doing. I will not bring my mess into the house of the Lord. I don't want to go through the motions and not have a true heart for God. I am willing to take whatever steps necessary to not offend God. I wait to receive his love, again. The audacity to believe that I am God's treasure and there is a blessing for me still there. God bless you today and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive