Friday, May 13, 2016

Not Ashamed

2 Timothy 1:6-8 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. 

Thank you Lord for today. I am not ashamed. Shame is being weak and inadequate. I am not rejected, nor am I imprisoned or facing a dignity crisis. Power, love and self discipline. Those are the gifts that I cherish. God has given me power, love and self discipline. I have choices and will use them wisely. I am not ashamed of you and I hope you are not ashamed of me. I pray that I will share my faith and ask God for help through out my day. I pray that God hears my prayers. Be blessed today and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive