Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Praise the Lord


2 Corinthians 7:2-4 
Make room for us in your hearts. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have exploited no one. I do not say this to condemn you; I have said before that you have such a place in our hearts that we would live or die with you. I have spoken to you with great frankness; I take great pride in you. I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds. 

God, thank you for my day of restoration. I am blessed to have you in my life. Dear Lord I chose joy and peace. Your peace. Thank you for loving me Lord. I love you with my whole heart. Together we walk this journey. No one has to have hate in their hearts. I am encouraged by you and know that truth and goodness are with you. Troubles will come, but with God, our burden belongs to the Lord. We are in trying times right now, but we have to believe there is more. Without hope, we are battling the world on our own. Keep your joy, no one can take that away from you. I will keep my joy today, no matter what. This week is a trying week, but I have hope for success in keeping my distance from my ex. There will be no arguments. My grandson will be proud of me. I will conduct myself with honor. He will take pride in me. I will not destroy his visit with his papa. Today at school will be rewarding and pleasant. I am keeping my joy. God knows my heart and the troubles that I have. Together, we can overcome adversity. The devil is always waiting, I just can't give myself over to him without some opposition. My secret weapon is Jesus. Glory be to God. Praise The Lord, our God. Praise is what I do when I want to get closer to you. Glory to God. Be blessed and be a blessing. You are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive