Friday, May 27, 2016

I Give Myself

Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."

Thank you Lord for waking me up today. I am blessed and highly favored. You are my rock and my salvation. I am yours and will be for the rest of my life. I commit myself to you wholeheartedly. What I have is yours. Whatever I can do for you I will do. I am preparing for a road trip today and I ask for traveling mercies. I ask for a calm route with no agitated drivers around me or my family. Peace throughout this three day journey. Road conditions can be uneventful. Weather can be calm. Thank you for your blessings that we can do this trip together. My mother is healthy now but this will probably be one of the very few trips she will agree to take. She takes care of herself very well right now and is fit as anyone else. Know that I love you and I am in love with you. Now have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive