Saturday, May 9, 2015

Which One Was The One?

Thank You Lord for your blessings and your love. I had hoped, but yet again my hopes were dashed by a man whom I say I love but don't see or even know if he cares. I saw Father Thulani and was so happy to see him and others from the church who missed me. I won't be there for Mother's Day, no one to drive me, but what do you car
I loved the casting call, I was a theatre major. I pray that Spike Lee has the heart and soul to produce something like "Four Little Girls". I show that at a lesson and we reach, at least I reached students who had no clear picture of the facts. To learn the story from the student point of view and the repercussions on the parents was devastation. I pray that we in Englewood are not stereotyped. 
Who is this insignificant Black Republican who says he can keep 3 million.
I pray that Spike know that he is making history here and the importance to the human race is essential,
I had problems with the name too. Chiraq, so I asked some young people why he would call it that and my understanding is that after 9/11 the enemy was no longer in a uniform. Iraq and Afganistan was their war. This area has been at war since Tripoli. The States is now fight and retreat. Our children did not return from the Vietnam War saying Chinam or Chigermany. Why the need for a song that relates to the young for a word that anyone over 40 has a problem with. The 90's to 2015 recognition of their struggle has not been the best. Will spike show stereo types like do the right thing. Will he focus or try to cover every black problem in two minutes? What's his purpose and goal. How do we help and benefit. The community should see a double increase. Lord knows I hope he can pay for it. Put his money where his mouth is. I met him once when I went to see Michael Jordan play in the 90's. I was so excited. I pray that I can do God's will. I got two get well cards from charm members and two calls to check in. I am improving. I pray that July to August while I'm in Seattle that I will continue to improve.i pray that God gives you the desires of your heart. my desires are not on God's time. Sometimes I wonder where my file is on God's desk. Throw me a bone Lord. Give me your table scraps. Help Me Heal Lord. My Lord and My Savior Knows the Desires of My Heart, Body, And Spirit. I love you Lord. I'm in love with Jesus and he's in love with me. He shows me, he tells me, he loves me, he helps me, he acknowledges that love is patient and love is kind. HE LOVES ME, you obviously made your choice and I am a fool to think otherwise. God Bless You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive