Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday

May God Bless us this Day.
May our thoughts be pure and closer to God.
May we recognize God's voice.
May we realize that we enter this world a blank slate.
God had already decided our future and purpose.
Ages 0-5 are the formative developmental years for children. That is who we are.
Were we loved, taught to love, or were we hated and taught to hate.
It always surprised/distressed me how quickly we seem to be developing transportation problems with our mid tech transportation and low tech transportation. Isn't that military skill strategies. Hell you taught them. bush and Cheney's Halliburton War. Are we to always pay for the sins of the father?

Hit communication, transportation, and food and you have struck a nation. Is it famine time or feastime "also, who's feasting and who is in famine? Where is middle ground or as the scales need to balance sometimes you throw everything you were going to do out and some things you save. 

Inauguration Day will mess with my driving today. My appt is at 3pm at nmh I pray all the traffic restrictions are allowing me to my destination in a timely manner, just let me be on time.

Restore our Lands. God Almighty hear our prayers.




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive