Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday

Teach what is good. Like how we pass the baton in a relay race, we pass our faith on to others. Individual by individual. 
Life by life.
Heart by heart.

Jesus said, "Let the children alone.dont get between them and me.these children are the kingdom's pride and joy.
Luke 18:16 The Message

Count your blessings, name them one by one, and you will discover exactly what God has done for you. (From Women of God, Living in Grace)

Change
"Personal change begins for each of us when we cry out to God for what God wants for us with open hands and expectant hearts.  -  Bruce Wilkson

God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.. Ephesians 3:20


My nephew's birthday, you know I don't knot how to insert random pictures, but it will allow me to insert from my camera, so you are my Superman today.

May the Lord bless you today. May God shine upon you today. 
Numbers 6:24-26

U are loved so much







No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive