Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Maturity

Maturity does come when realization comes. Maturity comes at a huge cost. You  know big cities with beautiful views cost. Terms include what I will not. That list of will nots is what is important to me. I know that Jesus is my only hope. 
Burn ham Place, Printers Row is what will make me live in the city and the rents are ridiculous. Who would want anything less for a loved one. Indoor Parking, private invoronment. Amenities are perfect and it's close to my school. How CPS can list that for teachers as high as that rent is. My, my, my what is a sincere girl wanting to return to her town, but not any other way. It has nice views. I want to make sure that if sin is again on my plate because of my flesh and weakness, then, it has to be in style. When I am judged by people, I have to remember that God is my judge. I want to remember in an environment that is conducive to my needs too. U nchartered  territory. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive