Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Life in an Old Body

Lord, I started this blog over ten years ago. At that time I was asking for my mate. Why couldn't I have a lover, friend and husband. What's wrong with me? So I concentrated on family, career and church. I occupied my time until I thought you had brought me the man of my dreams. Just a few roadblocks in the way. Lord, you never make it easy. You sent your only Son and allowed him to be killed for my sins and others because you "LOVE" him so much. You sent Abraham to take his son's life, a son who had been cherished and loved dearly. Abraham trusted you and was ready to kill his son for you. After showing that he would actually do it you send an angel to stop him..
Lord I do not understand you. Sacrifice, pain, suffering, sadness, despair. But through it all we know we must love our Creator. He has Food and not Evil for is. We just don't understand his ways. His ways are not our ways. Why Lord, WHY?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive