Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Week, My Thoughts

Thank you Lord for an improvement. I'm still not 100% but I refuse to accept 30-50 less mobility than before. My functionality will not be limited. I plan on walking the laps in the pool as soon as the weather gets warm at the park district.
The lord is my Shepard Psalm 23
That's my new verse to repeat. I have a book mark that I carry with me everywhere. I pray they find it befor it gets me. 
I think Hillary is not looking comfortable . When don't you leave a tip? You claim to understand the working class and middle class by visiting them. By a round of drinks, pancakes for everybody. I team for everyone , slice of pie for everyone. You are highly qualified, now you have to show yourself as a personable, considerate, intelligent, strong, alpha female woman.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive